Desmond Aguirre, Coach
- Head Instructor
- All State Honors 1991-1992
- 1992 District MVP
- San Jose State College, 1992-1995
Coach Desmond was born and raised in Lindsay, California where he started as a sophomore on the Cardinals HS varsity squad that went on to win three consecutive district championships. As a catcher and a starter in the pitching line-up for Porterville college, coach Aguirre earned All-State Honors. After transferring to the San Jose State Spartans he continued his college baseball career as a catcher until he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology in 1995.
Adam Berry, Coach
- 3 Year starter and All-City/All-District catcher/outfielder at Pearce High School
- Drafted as a catcher by the Tampa Bay Rays out of PHS
- Played four years at UCLA as a catcher, 1B, DH, and RF/LF
- Voted team captain by teammates senior year
- Semi-finalist for the Dick Howser Trophy in 2002-Given to the nation’s top Division 1 player, after leading the Pac-10 in HR and team in RBIs
- Received All-Pac 10 and All-Academic Pac-10 honors in 2002
- Signed with the Texas Rangers as an OF after senior year
- 16 years of experience coaching youth baseball, ranging from t-ball to high school varsity and everything in between
- Married to Christine for 13 Years with three kids (Parker – 12, Connor – 10, Anna Beth – 7)
Jamodrick McGruder, Coach
- Earned 2010 Louisville Slugger Freshman All-American.
- Big 12 Honorable Mention Freshman Season
- 2 -Time All Big 12 First Team
- 3-Time Big 12 Player of the week
- Played for the Hyannis Harbor Hawks of the Cape Cod League. Helped lead the team to the best overall record in the league (29-15).
I am a former Minor League baseball player. I attended Texas Tech University, where I grew attention for being the smallest in the ballpark but lightening quick. The Seattle Mariners drafted me in the 9th Round of the 2012 MLB Amateur Draft following my junior year. I played a total of four minor league seasons at various levels. I also played three seasons with the Seattle Mariners and finished my minor league career with the Cincinnati Reds.
Curtis Mitchell, Coach
- Born and raised in Waco, TX
- 3 Sport Athlete in High School
- Played baseball at McLennan College
- Coached at Advance Baseball of Texas
- Head Coaching experience at the 9u, 10u, 11u & 12u Majors level
- Worked with several Division 1 & Professional Players at the Youth Level
Ben Neyen, Coach
Lyon College, Batesville Arkansas
- 3- Time All Conference Pitcher
- 2- Time Pitcher of the Year
- Arkansas Collegiate All-State Team
Ben is a native from Carrollton, Texas. He attended and played baseball at Hebron High School. Played two years at North Lake College in Irving, Texas and transferred to Lyon College in Batesville, Arkansas.
After completing his playing career he spent 3 years coaching at Lyon College. In his 3 seasons as pitching coach the staff broke the single season record for ERA. Lyon College won their 1st American Midwest Conference title and advanced to the NAIA National Championship 3 years in a row.
Gabriel De La Cruz, Coach
Wayland Baptist University, Plainview, TX
- 3- Time All Sooner Athletic Conference First Team
- All American player in NAIA Division 1
Montverde Academy Preparatory High School, Montverde, FL
I started playing baseball at the age of 3 in Carolina Puerto Rico. I traveled to many places like Aruba, Panama, Orlando FL, Marion OH to represent Puerto Rico. I played baseball at a high school Montverde Academy where I played with big stars like Francisco Lindor and Javier Baez.
Evan Fox, Coach
Bio Coming Soon